– Heat some olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the garlic and onions and cook until softened.
– Add the mince and cook until lightly browned, breaking it up as you go so that you don’t have any big lumps of meat.
– Add herbs & bay leaves and give a good stir. – Add the tomato paste and mix it all together.
– Pour in the stock, season with salt & pepper and bring to the boil
– Let it cook & bubble for a good 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. You want to end up with a good thick sauce.
– Serve over pasta and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
Are you searching for easy family friendly recipes? Here I share all my favourites from family dinners, to baking treats, ideas for lunch boxes and more. Oh and did I tell you how much I love my Thermomix? I have loads of fabulous Thermomix recipes too!