Pizza Scrolls or Pizza Pinwheels are a great way to use up leftover pizza dough and are excellent for lunch boxes, picnics or kids party food.
– Roll out pizza dough into a large rectangle.
– Spread over the pizza sauce and then sprinkle over toppings and top with mozzarella.
– Carefully roll up the entire piece of dough like a Swiss Roll. Smooth it down and gently press it together to ensure it is even and isn't going to fall apart when you cut it.
Use a bread knife to cut into equal slices.
– Gently press down each pizza scroll and place on your pizza tray or pizza stone.
– Bake in the oven for around 10-15 minutes until golden brown. – Allow to cool slightly on a cooling rack before serving. Can be enjoyed hot or at room temperature, or frozen for later.
Are you searching for easy family friendly recipes? Here I share all my favourites from family dinners, to baking treats, ideas for lunch boxes and more. Oh and did I tell you how much I love my Thermomix? I have loads of fabulous Thermomix recipes too!