This easy Thai Red Fish Curry recipe is bursting with delicious Thai flavours with fragrant spices and a rich creamy sauce.
– Heat the oil over a medium-high heat in a wok or skillet. Add the onions and cook until soft. –
– Add the garlic and ginger and stir for another 2 minutes. – Next add the curry paste and cook for a few minutes.
– Stir in the coconut milk then add the fish sauce, sugar, lime juice and kaffir lime leaves. Allow to simmer for around 10 minutes for the flavours to infuse and the sauce to thicken.–
– Add the red bell pepper and baby corn and cook for a further 2 minutes. –
– Add the fish and cook for 3-5 minutes until just cooked through. –
– Sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve with jasmine rice and lime wedges on the side.
Are you searching for easy family friendly recipes? Here I share all my favourites from family dinners, to baking treats, ideas for lunch boxes and more. Oh and did I tell you how much I love my Thermomix? I have loads of fabulous Thermomix recipes too!