This Thermomix Lemonade recipe is the quickest way to make delicious quench thirsting fresh homemade lemonade. Perfect for a hot summers day!
Making lemonade in the Thermomix could not be easier. There's no juicing involved, no need for sugar syrup and you don't even need to peel the lemons!
We love this homemade lemonade in our house and I also love how it is such a great way to give my kids a vitamin C boost.
Once again the Thermomix delivers something that you will never want to buy from the store again!
Fresh lemonade ingredients
This Thermomix recipe uses just four ingredients - including water and ice!
- Sugar (I use raw sugar but any sugar will do)
- Ice cubes
- Water (still or sparkling, depending on how you like your lemonade)
How to make lemonade in the Thermomix
I LOVE how easy this is!
First things first, add the sugar and mill it to a powder (10 seconds / speed 9).
Next add the ice and crush it up (5 seconds / speed 10).
Then top and tail the lemons and cut them into quarters and add them to the bowl with half the water. And hit that turbo button around 5 times for a second at a time to mash it all up.
Then add the remaining water, pop your Thermomix basket inside the bowl and strain the lemonade into a jug.
Serve in a chilled glass over ice.
How long does Freshly squeezed lemonade last?
If you don't drink it all at once, you can keep this in your fridge for up to a week. I keep mine in a flip-top bottle like this so that it fits easily in the fridge door.
Pin it for Later!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a booking or purchase using one of these links, we may receive a small commission – at absolutely no extra cost to you.
Mama Loves to Cook is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g ice cubes
- 3 lemons
- 1 litre water still or sparkling
- Add sugar to the Thermomix bowl. Mill for 10 seconds / speed 9.
- Add ice and crush for 5 seconds / speed 10. Scrape down the bowl.
- Top, tail and quarter the lemons and add to the bowl together with 500g of water.
- Press the turbo button 5 times, for 1 second at a time. (If using the TM31, ensure you are in closed lid mode)
- Add remaining water to the bowl.
- Place the Thermomix basket inside the bowl and strain the lemonade into a jug.
- Serve in a chilled glass over ice.