These Thermomix Nutella Muffins are finished with a delicious swirl of Nutella, perfect for all Nutella lovers.
I recently made up two jars of my homemade Thermomix Nutella, and then realised we had a jar of shop-bought stuff in the pantry!
So I had to quickly come up with some ways to use it all up. My daughter suggested muffins and so this was the result. We also made Nutella Cookies, so check them out too!
They are quick and easy to make and are super delicious for a muffin with a difference.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a booking or purchase using one of these links, we may receive a small commission – at absolutely no extra cost to you.
Mama Loves to Cook is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
There is nothing unusual about the ingredients in this Nutella Muffin recipe - it is a basic muffin with the delicious addition of Nutella.
For best results, make sure your milk and eggs are at room temperature.
The Nutella can be shop bought or you can make your own with my Thermomix Nutella recipe if you prefer your Nutella without palm oil and any other hidden additives...
How to make Nutella muffins
Making these muffins in the Thermomix couldn't be easier!
Start by creaming together the butter and sugar. Then throw in all the other ingredients except the Nutella and mix for 30 seconds!
Scoop the muffin batter into pre-prepared tins (I like to use cupcake liners). I find using an ice-cream scoop helps ensure all the muffins are an equal size.
Next add a teaspoon of Nutella to the top of each muffin and use a knife to swirl it and mix it in.
Don't mix it too much as you want to maintain a swirl pattern - but at the same time make sure that there is not too much Nutella on top, as the muffin will cook better if the Nutella is covered by the cake batter.
Bake for 20 minutes in a pre-heated oven until a skewer or knife inserted in the middle of the muffin comes away clean.
Allow to cool for a couple of minutes in the tin and then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Can you freeze these muffins?
Yes you can. Wait for them to cool completely and then transfer to an airtight container or freezer bag. They will last up to 3 months.
Pin it for Later!
- 150g butter
- 150g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 300g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 300g milk
- 4-6 tablespoons of Nutella
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C / 360F. Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners.
- Chop the butter into pieces and add to the Thermomix bowl together with the sugar. Cream together for 20 seconds / speed 5.
- Add the eggs, flour, baking powder, salt and milk. Mix for 30 seconds / speed 4.
- Use an ice-cream scoop to evenly distribute the muffin batter between the muffin cases.
- Spoon a teaspoonful of Nutella onto the top of each muffin. Use a knife to swirl and mix in the Nutella to the batter. Don't over mix (you want to maintain a swirl pattern) but ensure most of the Nutella is covered by the batter.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle of the muffin comes away clean.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes in the tray then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 201mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 5g