This mini carrot cake Thermomix recipe creates deliciously moist carrot cake muffins with the most amazing cream cheese frosting.
These carrot cake cupcakes will make you love your Thermomix even more than you probably already do!
It is so quick to make this easy carrot cake recipe in the Thermomix, and as the cake batter is quite runny, you can just pour it directly into the cupcake cases.
And the cream cheese carrot cake icing is to die for! I have to stop myself from eating it all straight out of the bowl before I have piped it onto the cupcakes!
Making mini carrot cupcakes
Make sure you have your oven pre-heated before you make these yummy carrot cake muffins, because the cake batter is so quick to make in the Thermomix.
First you need to grate the carrot in the Thermomix, which takes just 10 seconds.
Come join our Facebook Group!
It's where we talk about cooking and baking and share recipes, tips, photos and more. Come join the fun!
Then add the all the wet ingredients and mix for another 10 seconds.
Then add the dry ingredients and mix for another 10 seconds, and you're all done in just a few minutes!
Make sure you allow your cupcakes to cool completely before you try to add the frosting to them.
Making carrot cake frosting
This is the best bit! SO yummy! And SO easy to make.
You literally just put all your ingredients into the Thermomix and mix for 30 seconds.
For the best results you should use a piping bag to frost your carrot cupcakes. I like to use the Wilton 1A round tip to do mine. It is super quick and easy to use.
Then sprinkle with a little cinnamon and you're done!
Top tip: If you want to pack these in a lunchbox or for a picnic. Scoop out the top of the cupcake with a spoon, squeeze in some icing and then replace the top of the cupcake. This will stop the icing from making a big old mess.
Love making Thermomix cupcakes? You may also like these recipes:
- Thermomix Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Thermomix Whole Orange Cupcakes
- Thermomix Vanilla Cupcakes
- Thermomix Carrot Cupcakes
- Thermomix Lemon Meringue Cupcakes
- Thermomix Buttercream Icing
Pin it for Later!
Mama Loves to Cook is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, we may receive a small commission – at absolutely no extra cost to you.
- 2 carrots
- 110g vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 110g milk
- 150g brown sugar
- 200g all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 300g icing sugar
- 100g butter
- 250g cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
For the Carrot Cakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 F / 200 C. Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners.
- Peel the carrots, chop into thirds and place in the Thermomix bowl. Chop 10 seconds, speed 7.
- Add the oil, eggs and milk to the bowl. Mix 10 seconds, speed 5.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Pour the mixture (it is quite runny so you can pour it directly from the Thermomix bowl) into the prepared muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes, until a knife inserted comes away clean.
- Allow to cool in the tin for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Allow to cool completely before adding the frosting.
For the Cream Cheese Frosting
- Add all the ingredients to the Thermomix bowl. Mix 30 seconds, speed 5.
- Use a piping bag to pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes. Sprinkle with a dusting of cinnamon.
Vegetable oil can be substituted for canola oil, grapeseed oil, melted coconut oil etc.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 440Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 338mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 1gSugar: 38gProtein: 5g